Training courses for all levels
We offer tailored training courses for all levels from beginner to proficiency, and to suit different budgets. We also offer timetables that give you the flexibility to choose a course that best suits your needs.
Before we offer you a training programme, we evaluate your standard of English (we assess your strengths and weaknesses). During this evaluation interview, we will assess your written and oral skills, written and oral comprehension and your preferences for discussing different topics.
We offer training to professionals who want to improve their practice of English and improve their skills in communicating with their English-speaking clients and prospects.
We organize courses for individuals or groups. They are held at your company’s site or remotely where this is possible.
We accept learners whatever their standard and in all business sectors (finance, engineering, healthcare, retailing, crafts, logistics, medicine, food processing, art and culture).
We currently offer the following training courses (non exhaustive list).
English language courses for the hotel and catering industry.
English language courses for the retail trade and the crafts .
English language courses for the agricultural sector.
English language courses for industry.
English language courses for the healthcare sector / Medical English.
Courses in business English: banking, finance, negotiations.
Courses in scientific and technical English.
Examples of recent vocational training courses in English (non exhaustive list).
- Individual training course for a professional photographer - Saint Malo (Ille-et-vilaine / 35) - 2019/2020
- Individual training course for a freelance graphic artist - Dinan (côtes d'Armor / 22 )- 2018/2019
- Individual training course for an engineer working in the pharmaceutical industry - Saint Brieuc (côtes d'Armor / 22 ) - 2019
- Individual training course for an engineer working in the automotive industry - Saint Malo (Ille-et-vilaine / 35) - 2019
- Individual training course for a Breton shipping company employee - Rennes & St Malo (Ille-et-vilaine / 35)- 2014 & 2018
- Training course for a group of 12 employees in a government administration /local council - Saint Brieuc(Ille-et-vilaine / 35, Bretagne) - 2017
- Individual training course for a self-employed sales representative - Rennes (Ille-et-vilaine / 35) - (Janvier 2017 - Mai 2018)
- Group course for a group of employed nurses - Dinan (côtes d'Armor / 22 )
- Group course for a group of employees working at Armor Méca - Dinan / Pleslin Trigavou (côtes d'Armor / 22 )
- Group course for the Lacto Production company (food processing industry) (Ille-et-vilaine / 35)
Datadock & Quality listing
Our vocational training organization (N° 53 22 08217 22) is listed in Datadock..
Datadock Datadock is a vocational training database created by the legislator in which training organizations must meet quality standards. It enables financial backers of vocational training grouped with the GIE D2OF to verify that training organizations comply with the six quality criteria defined by the law. . Being listed in the Datadock database, the training organizations must submit supporting documents that prove their compliance with the 6 quality criteria measured again 21 indicators defined by the financial backers. Once their compliance has been verified, the training organizations are entered in the Datadock database by the financial backer organizations.
Financing of training seminars and English courses.
Vocational English-language training sessions are held in accordance with statutory agreements governed by the French Labour Law (Compte Personnel de Formation (CPF) and other mechanisms). Under these provisions, Competence operators (Opérateurs de Compétence or OPCOs) are possible sources of funding for your training programmes.
Since 1st April 2019, 11 competence operators (OCPOs) tasked with supporting vocational training, have been certified. These competence operators replace the former certified collector parity organizations (organismes paritaires collecteurs agréés or OPCAs). They are mandated to finance apprenticeships, help sectors to set up vocational certifications and accompany SMEs in identifying their training needs.
Click here to consult the list of OPCOs .
The CPF scheme is open to employees and job seekers (certain conditions apply in the latter case).
For more information on the CPF scheme, consult the website of the Ministry of Labour, Social Relations and Solidarity.
Client References - Vocationnal English Language Training
- Agribusiness: Lacto Production / Coopérative Le Gouessant
- Energy: DC Eco Habitat
- Equipment and fittings for dwelling houses: Cuisines Schmitt / Deleage
- Engineering : Aquasys Forage
- Industry: Armor Méca / Sanden Manufacturing Europe
- Institutions and local authorities: Ville de Saint Malo / Centre National de la Formation Professionnelle Territoriale
- Maritime & shipping sector, Marine activities: Brittany Ferries
- Healthcare & pharmaceutical industry : Hôpital Saint Jean de Dieu (Dinan) / Laboratoires TEVA
- Services: Axa assurances - Dinan / VP Auto SAS