We can supply interpreting services both in France and abroad, as well as providing “turnkey” solutions for conferences and seminars (radio communication equipment / simultaneous translation / management of the translators’ team).
We have been working in the Interpreting field for the last 14 years, and have performed a wide range of assignments for both the private and the public sectors in France and in the UK.
We would be happy to provide French / English consecutive and simultaneous interpreting, in line with your requirements.
We work only with carefully selected linguists, chosen for their excellent professional skills, and who share our business ethos, particularly with respect to client confidentiality.
Contact: Emmanuel Sombsthay, Translator & Conference Interpreter (Tel: 0033 6 65 26 68 97)
A few references
Interpreting assignments recently carried out:
* Simultaneous interpreting - Scientific committee of the association « Paysage de Mégalithes » - Carnac - Morbihan - Brittany - January 2016
* Simultaneous Translation - Annual Health and Climate Summit - COP 21 - Paris - December 2015 - Global Climate and Health Alliance / World Health Organisation (WHO)
* Simultaneous interpreting - Conference of Youth (COY 11) - Paris Villepinte - November 2015
* Simultaneous translation - Centre for Marine and Coastal Policy Research (MarCoPol) Forum - Brest (Brittany, Finistère) - October 28th 2015
* Consecutive translation - Business meeting (finance) - Nantes - October 2015
* Consecutive translation - Insurance audit - Nantes - September 2015
* French / English Simultaneous Interpreting - Wolters Kluwer France's corporate event in Paris - September 7th 2015
* Simultaneous translation - – Agribusiness international conference – Nantes - September 2015
* English/French simultaneous Translation – Scientific committee of the association « Paysage de Mégalithes » in Carnac, Brittany, France – July 2015
* Conference Interpreting – Douarnenez Intersex Forum – June 2015
* Conference Interpreting – Agribusiness international conference – Saint Malo, June 18th 2015
* English / French simultaneous translation – Velocity conference – Nantes – June 2015
* Consecutive translation - Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR): The French National Research Agency – audit of a university team within the framework of a I-SITE project’s submission – Paris – April 2015
We undertake to respect and protect the confidentiality of all transmitted data at all times, by all practical means.
Each request is specific. Please contact us for a free quote.